We Are Invested In Your Success
Simply put, we treat your property as if it were our own. Honesty, integrity and professionalism are at the center of our philosophy, and we consider it the utmost privilege to manage your investments. We know that excellent service and communication make up the foundation that forms lasting and trustworthy relationships, and we take pride in each and every one of the relationships we have formed over the years. Our thorough background checks and exceptional service yield low tenant turnover rates, and owners and tenants alike are impressed by our quick response time. Under our management, you can rest assured knowing that your property is in good hands.
Basic Information About Our Management Services
We Charge 8% of the rent collected. If the rent is not collected for the month, the commission will not be charged.
The Security Deposits are put into a trust fund account. At the time a tenant vacates the property, an assessment will be performed. The deposit will be refunded to the tenant, or applied toward the costs of cleaning, and, or damages, if any. Non-refundable pet deposits will be passed on to the owners the month they are collected.
The Money Collected from rent will be electronically transferred. We will need a voided check to set up the transfer. The funds will be readily available to you within two business days after the statement is issued.
Statements are issued by email on the 15th of each month. The statement will explain the income and expenses of your rental property for the month. It will also inform you of the amount that will be transferred into your account.
Repairs will be arranged by ANR Properties. We have our own staff for smaller repairs and use subcontractors for more technical work. Costs will vary based on the work performed and the personnel used for the repair.
The Mechanics of the property will be maintained at all times. Mechanics include… heating units, water heaters, all plumbing, and electrical systems. If the tenants or property are in any kind of danger due to the need of repair, the repair will be done. The cost of the repair will appear on the next month’s statement.
An Account will be held in reserve for operating costs, such as utilities, advertising, and repairs. The amount will be decided upon signing.
The Contract is a one year contract. The contract will be dismissed if the property is sold. If the contract is broken at any time due to the fault of the owner, 20% of the monthly commission will be collected for the remainder of the contract.
Advertising and marketing a vacant property correctly is extremely important to us. We take the time to personally show each of the properties we manage. We advertise in local newspapers, as well as Craigslist. Furthermore we provide a section of our website that allows tenants to apply for the desired property online. This has proven to be a quick and easy strategy to bring tenants to place to call their home.
Evictions are handled by our in house attorney at law. Every eviction case requires legal representation as ordered by Idaho Law. The cost to perform such action varies. The process includes serving the tenants court papers, filing the court papers at the courthouse, and the actual court hearing.
- Five or less negative accounts on your credit profile in the last 18 months.
- No negative rent judgments in the last three years (unless paid in full and there have been no problems with residency since).
- Bankruptcy is OK, as long as it has been discharged and credit has met the above two requirements since.
- Provide a minimum of six months continuous work history.
- Monthly gross salary (before taxes) must be at least three times the monthly rental amount.
- Income and employment dates and amounts will be verifiied. We may ask for at least one month of payroll check stubs as verification of employment. We will also verify current employment by phone.
- No skips or evictions for the past three years will be accepted, whether verified by credit reports or by previous landlords.
- Previous landlord(s) will be called. Tenants may be required to produce a minimum of three months of rent receipts or canceled checks.
- Deposits are required prior to move in. Tenants may be liable for any costs of repairs and/or cleaning that exceed the prepaid deposit amount. Deposit amounts will vary based on montly rent amount.
Our Technology Advantage
Our goal is to provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. Our team has invested in a complete and modern software solution, AppFolio Property Manager. We are excited to share several of the new capabilities and how they will benefit you.
- More effectively market your properties and fill vacancies sooner. AppFolio allows us to quickly advertise vacancies online, posting to our website, and hundreds of other listing sites. Applicants can also apply right from their smartphones.
- Price rentals right for your market and reduce vacancies. AppFolio’s built-in rental comparison tool provides actual rental rates for units similar to yours in the same geographic location. This insight allows us to maximize your revenue and fill vacancies faster.
- Screen for the best residents. Streamlined, built in resident screening includes standard background and credit checks along with past rent payment history. Screens can be completed in minutes - enabling us to place the highest quality residents quickly.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. New functionality provides our team the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account. No more waiting for a check in the mail.
- Collect rent faster with online payment options. Modern residents expect easy, online payment options. AppFolio gives residents three convenient ways to pay electronically (Cash, E-check, or with a credit card).
- On-demand access to your statements. Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month. We can also include maintenance invoices and additional reports you request.
- Handle property maintenance issues faster. We use AppFolio for electronic work-orders and communication with vendors so we can quickly resolve issues. At your request, we can email you a copy of the work order and relevant information giving you real-time updates.
Owner Statements Available Online
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
How it works:
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system which communicates with your email.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter in your email address. You will be emailed a single-use link where you can view your statements. This link does not have a time limit, however, it will only work once.
View Owner Statements